MCTS: .NET 4.0 Framework Windows Applications
New Horizons Charlotte has the courses and training you need to prepare for your Microsoft MCTS .NET 4 Framework Windows Applications certification.
Take advantage of the full power of Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4 with advanced Windows forms design features including Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML).
You may also be interested in
Depending on your experience level, more or less coursework may be required.
Who's It For?
The MCTS Windows Applications Certification for .NET 4 is for developers who design and create Windows-based applications which run on a client desktop or corporate servers. With New Horizons Charlotte Visual Studio courses, the student will learn:
- Understanding and using Windows Controls
- Working with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Creating form layouts with Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML)
- Perform unit testing with MSTest
- Setup and deployment projects
Certification and Exams
The MCTS .NET 4 Framework Windows Applications certification candidate must pass a single exam.