Peoplesoft Absence Management - New Horizons Charlotte
Upcoming Course Date: April 9-13
In this class, students review the framework of the core Global Payroll product, starting with an examination of the overall organizational and processing framework of the system.
During the class, students will set up absence entitlement and absence take elements to support PTO, special leave, and study leave.
In each lesson, after students set up the basic absence components, they implement different rules of either the entitlement or the take element demonstrating the flexibility of the system.
- Functional Implementers
- Project Team Members
- Business Analysts
- Defining Absence Entitlements
- Defining Absence Takes
- Establishing the Processing Hierarchy for Absences
- Processing Absences
- Defining Absence Forecasting and Balance Inquiry Processes
- Implementing Absence Take Features
- Generating Positive Input
- Implementing Segmentation with Absences
- Adjusting Frequency-Based Absences
- Defining Per-Absence Based Entitlements and Takes
- Mapping and Redirecting Absences
- Defining Self-Service Absence Transactions